Yield: 12 oz
Suggested Jar: 16 oz, Regular Mouth
1-1/2 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup aloe gel
- Place an empty glass bowl in refrigerator to cool.
- Fill a saucepan with water halfway and place on medium heat.
- Grab a second glass bowl and fit into saucepan, ensure water does not touch bowl.
- Place coconut oil in bowl and stir to melt.
- Remove glass bowl from saucepan and pour coconut oil into cooled bowl.
- Add vanilla essence, aloe gel and stir to combine.
- Stick the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to further cool.
- Remove bowl from refrigerator, grab a hand immersion blender and beat coconut aloe mixture until creamy.
- Scoop Vanilla Aloe Butter into jar, screw top on, store in a cool place.